The 2018-2019 CSA Season
1st pick-up at the Farm Stand is Wednesday November 7th, 2018
1st pick-up at The Gardens Green Market is Sunday November 4th, 2018
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is about a direct relationship between farmer and consumer. Rather than simply purchasing food, our customers buy shares of the farm's harvest in advance so we can pay for seeds, equipment and labor. A "share" is a number of prepaid and prescheduled boxes of hand picked produce from our farm. The farmers choose what goes in the box and shareholders choose how many boxes and when they'd like to pick up each box. Each CSA box is full of an average of 10 retail portions of freshly harvested vegetables and greens (including tomatoes in season) all grown at Kai-Kai Farm. Unwanted items may be swapped (but not credited) for other retail produce on hand.
Sign up for our CSA in four easy steps:
- CHOOSE PICK UP LOCATION: Gardens Green Market or Kai-Kai Farm ? (Click the location link to start sign-up process)
- CHOOSE SHARE SIZE: - How many total boxes do you want to prepay for and preschedule? Opt for as few as 4 and up to 20. (The more you buy the more you save.)
- CHOOSE WHEN: Assign a pickup date for each box from the drop down menu. We do not impose a rigid schedule. Choose what works for you. All we ask is that you stick to your plan. If you must change your plan please phone the office 48 hours in advance at (772) 597-1717 and we will update your plan.
- SUBMIT FORM & PAY: CSA shares are confirmed when order and full payment is received. "first paid first served."
- Check made out to Kai-Kai Farm
- Credit cards: AMEX, VISA, MASTERCARD
- Mail to Kai-Kai Farm 8006 SW KANNER HWY, INDIANTOWN FL 34956
- Our booth at The Gardens Green Market or Farm Market.
- Telephone 772-597-1717
We're not here to simply sell you a product we're interested in opening our fields to you, getting to know you, and helping you get to know your food.
As the saying goes Know your farmer, know your food.
Finally it should be said there are numerous distributors of produce masquerading as CSA's. These folks buy, assemble, and resell produce but do not grow it. The logistics of this often mean the produce is not as fresh compared to KAI-KAI's. Wherever you purchase your produce compare its shelf life to KAI KAI's. We guarantee ours will outlast the competition. In the long run this saves you $ because less rotten produce goes in the trash. Welcome to our CSA! We look forward to providing you with the freshest and most flavorful vegetables in Palm Beach and Martin Counties.
Terms & Conditions
Subscribe to our email list for further updates.