The 2016-2017 CSA Season
Begins Saturday November 19th.
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is about a direct relationship between farmer and consumer. Rather than simply purchasing food, our customers buy shares of the farm's harvest in advance so we can pay for seeds, equipment and labor.
When signing up for our CSA, you have three easy decisions to make:
- Location - Pick up at the Gardens Green Market, Stuart Green Market or Kai-Kai Farm.
- Number - How many boxes do you want? Opt for as few as 6 and up to 12.
- Dates - Schedule a pickup date for each box.
CSA SHARES are confirmed with PAYMENT "first paid first served"
1. check made out to Kai-Kai Farm
2. credit cards: AMEX, VISA, MASTERCARD
1. Kai-Kai Farm 8006 SW KANNER HWY, INDIANTOWN FL 34956
2. Green Markets we serve (see Markets page)
3. Telephone 772-597-1717 for secure credit card entry to Authroize.Net
Each CSA box is bursting with freshly harvested vegetables and greens (including strawberries and tomatoes in season) all grown at Kai-Kai Farm.
We're not here to simply sell you a product we're interested in opening our fields to you, getting to know you, and helping you get to know your food.
As the saying goes Know your farmer, know your food.
Finally it should be said there are numerous distributors of produce masquerading as CSA's. These folks buy, assemble, and resell produce but do not grow it. The logistics of this often mean the produce is not as fresh compared to KAI-KAI's. Wherever you purchase your produce compare its shelf life to KAI KAI's. We guarantee ours will outlast the competition. In the long run this saves you $ because less rotten produce goes in the trash.Welcome to our CSA! We look forward to providing you with the freshest and most flavorful vegetables in Palm Beach and Martin Counties.
Terms & Conditions
Subscribe to our email list for further updates.